Eugene Kelley Adoption Attorney
- Member American Academy of Adoption Attorneys since 1992
- Finalized more than 1000 adoptions
- Recipient of U.S. Congressional Angels in Adoption Award 2005
- Appointed to serve as Special Chief Justice of the Arkansas Supreme Court
- Executive Secretary to Former Arkansas Governor, Dale Bumpers
- Former Law Clerk, Arkansas Supreme Court
- Featured Profile, appearing in the Arkansas Democrat Gazette (August 6, 2006)
- Graduate of University of Arkansas Under Graduate School and Law School
- Member Arkansas Bar Association
- Past President Benton County Bar Association
- Past President Rogers Morning Rotary Club
Books Featured In
Eugene Kelley is featured in the following adoption books:
- Eugene Kelley is also recommended in the best-selling adoption book Adopting in America by Randall B. Hicks on page 165 (1996 edition). His book “How to Adopt Within One Year,” lists the leading adoption service in each state.
- He is also listed in Adoption: Insights, Inspiration & Information, by Mary e. Fitzpatrick
- The Complete Adoption Book” page 364, 365 (1997 edition)
- The Complete Guide to Adoption by Chris Adamec (1998 edition)
Angels In Adoption U.s. Congressional Award
September 13, 2005
(Left to right) Gene Kelley, Joye Kelley and Congressman John Boozman
Partnership with American Adoptions
American Adoptions, a licensed child-placing agency, has offered adoption services for more than 20 years. As a national agency, American Adoptions is licensed by the State of Arkansas. We are a full-service agency that provides for both potential birth mothers and adoptive families. Our agency completes an estimated 300 health newborn adoptions per year.
I am writing this letter to share the experience we have had working with Eugene Kelley and his law firm. We have known Mr. Kelley and his family for over 25 years. Since Mr. Kelley’s law firm deals mainly with adoption law and assisting birth parents and adoptive families, we have had the pleasure to align ourselves with his firm to provide adoption services together. We have worked with some of his clients in the past. Most of the adoptions we have completed in the past have been interstate adoptions where we either assisted him with potential birth mothers or prospective adoptive families. American Adoptions has been extremely impressed with Mr. Kelley and his law firm on their commitment and professionalism towards adoption. Their office is passionate and has the sense of urgency needed in the industry to be successful and provide high level of services needed to both birth parents and adoptive couples.
Over time, our offices have worked more and more closely together is assisting in building families through adoption. I would recommend Mr. Kelley and his law firm for any adoption legal services needed in the State of Arkansas. Kelley Law Firm is a great reflection of who we are and we are honored to work with them in building families.
Director of Community Resources
ROGERS – Gene Kelley got word at 6 a.m. that a birth mother in eastern Arkansas wanted to talk. An early riser, Kelley was already in his Rogers law office, anticipating the day. With an adoption suddenly in motion, Kelley cleared his calendar and called his clients, a Fayetteville couple…
Working with Kelley Law Firm has been a blessing to our life. We first spoke with them regarding adoption in February of 2018. We were not sure if adoption was what we were ready to pursue, but we were wanting to gather more information. After the three hour meeting, we felt that we had plenty of information to discuss…
Our Adopting Families
We have a number of loving families who are ready to embrace all of your hopes and dreams for your child. We strive to coordinate stress-free adoptions, and our kind and experienced staff are experts at making the process easier for you throughout the adoption.